Friday, June 15, 2012

Dakota's Cotton District Analysis

The Cotton District was really cool. The houses were small and cute, on lots that I wouldn't assume livable otherwise. The big houses even weren't really that big, and the apartments were placed evenly as so there was still an environment based community. There were small buildings for restaurants and businesses as well, that were all in little town square looking places. There was also a bar that was 365 square feet. Smallest bar I've ever seen! The community was absolutely adorable, actually, and I loved the feel of family. Everyone we met knew everyone there, and the houses were nearby and family oriented. I especially loved the giraffe house! Everyone can walk everywhere in the community, I mean, we pretty much walked the whole thing yesterday in a short span of time. There was even a mini gas station if they felt the need to drive (that we bought 16 ice creams from!).

However cute it is though, I wouldn't live in it. No privacy in between the houses, not much for my liking. Perfect for college kids or people who want to be environmentally friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment